I'm Tom Hartill, a professional freelance website designer & developer
I create brand new websites and develop existing websites for small, medium or large companies. I pride myself, as a professional developer, by offering an exceptional service and guaranteed satisfaction, and of course, a competitive price!
I work nationwide from Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham, UK
I take on projects from any part of the country, if your local we can arrange a face to face meeting if not we will liase over the phone, by skype or by email.
My key skills:
Below are listed the core skills which I have homed over many years of experience:
- HTML / HTML 5 / XHTML - The basic framework all websites are built upon.
- CSS - This makes your website look pretty.
- Photoshop - lets me make basic graphics for your website.
- Illustrator - lets me make complex graphics for your website.
- J-Query - The stuff which lets me create fancy animations faster!
- PHP - The stuff which powers complex aspects, like payment gateways.
- MySQL - Where dynamic data is stored, such as products and categories.
Why choose a freelance designer?
Web design agencies have considerably larger overheads, freelancers have almost none. A web design agency must pay many different staff, including non technicle employees such as secretaries and sales teams.
When you call me I will answer the phone, not a customer service guy or call manager. You get to speak directly to the person developing your website.
You get exactly what YOU want
When dealing with a web agency, you rarely get to talk to the developer. Your website will be rushed and simply built as fast as possible. A feelancer does it all, everything from the design, branding, the coding and the SEO (Search Engine Optimisation), as opposed to many different people making different aspects of your website. This allows for a seemless, fuid work flow.
I will advise you and guid you through each step of the project. You will have full, unlimited access to years of experience in all aspects of web development.
› Back to Top