Content management system (CMS) websites
A content management system or CMS website allows you to easily edit your own website with no technical expertise what so ever. This means you don't have to rely on a web developer to make any changes to the content of your website.
- Create your own pages and content without the need of a developer
- No programing is required
- No limits on the number of pages or ammount of content you can create
- No additional charges
- Staff adminstration - allow staff to edit your website and grant certain permissions
- No software on your computer is needed, just a web browser!
- Manage your website from anywhere in the world, on any computer, all you need is an internet connection!
- Add or change change images on your pages with ease
Choosing a CMS website
There are a few different CMS options you can choose from. This will depend on what level of functionality and complexity you desire, and also your budget. Whether your looking for a simple CMS website, a blog or a complex fully featured CMS, I will help you make that decision with your budget in mind.
If you are worried about your ability to mantain and mange your CMS website, then please dont fear!
Full and free training will be given to you over the phone, by skype or in person.
› Back to Top